Terms & Conditions
- Delivery is at the discretion of Tilden Farm Nursery and delivery times may vary. Monday through Friday, half days on Saturday
- Delivery locations must be clearly marked and accessible by truck
- Natural materials may settle
- Natural materials may vary in consistency, color, size etc.
- Dyed products need 24 hours of dry time
- Dyed products must not be applied 24 hours prior to a precipitation event
- Opened or applied landscape materials can not be returned
- Some products can not be returned – bulk material
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR COLOR ENHANCED MULCH
- Mulch must be installed and be kept moisture free for 24-36 hours. Moisture can be in the form of automatic watering devices or via inclement weather (rain or snow).
- For ideal results it is recommended that Color Enhanced Mulch be installed on bright, sunny days with no forecast of rain. Tilden Farm Nursery is not responsible for mulch that fades or washes out due to exposure to excessive water.
- No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
PROPERTY DAMAGE RELEASE WAIVER
Customer shall be responsible to ensure that site location for trucks is adequately and fully accessible by Tilden Farm Nursery, LLC. Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless from any and all claims, damages, suites, costs and liabilities, including attorney fees and legal expenses, arising out of the customers’ request and use of Tilden Farm Nursery equipment and trucks for off road purposes.